Hey found your blog through Heidi's. I was looking at your cute kids and then at the couch. It looked familiar and then I remember it used to be our couch! How fun!
Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years now and we have 3 children. Faith, was born 9 months and 5 days after we were married, Logan was born a year and 5 months later, and then Justice (Lexi) was born a little less than three years later. Jonathan joined the Army just before Faith's 1st birthday and loves it. He is currently on a military scholarship program(Green to Gold) and has one year of school left. We are soo proud of him!
2 comments:
You know, the Plumbs have a very dominate look to them, but I have to say, your beautiful kids look a lot more like you. They are absolutely adorable.
Hey found your blog through Heidi's. I was looking at your cute kids and then at the couch. It looked familiar and then I remember it used to be our couch! How fun!
Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment