CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I found Faith trying to play with Logan on the floor a few days ago. I thought it was soo cute that I just had to take a picture of it!



Ok, so I was looking for the tuna fish the other day to make sandwiches for lunch and I couldn't find it. I asked Faith to help me (she likes to stack the cans) and she kept pointing at the dryer. I just figured she was getting confused so I gave up and made Mac & Cheese. Later I decided to get some laundry done while the kids were napping. I opened up the dryer and guess what I found...

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

How cute. Man, are all kids alike or what?

Ang

Heidi said...

Boy! Kids sure are smarter than we give them credit for. I had to laugh at the tuna fish in the dryer.

MaryRuth said...

Tuna in the dryer! that's awesome!!