Jonathan sent me these pictures today and said it was ok to post them. He's doing great and working hard. He gets his 2 week break in September and if all goes well he'll get pinned his E4 on September 1st! Horray!
Feel free to e-mail me for his mailing address or any updated info.
Here's Jon being....Jon
This is a Christian Church



3 comments:
What a great picture of Jon! What is an E4? Also Mom says you guys might get sealed on his break?
Oh, Ashley, I am so glad you put those on your blog. Thank you. I hope he keeps sending more. I love seeing what he is up to.
I don't think it's just because I'm his mom, but I think this is one of the coolest military photos! And I guess it didn't dawn on me that there were Christian churches over there. Such an eye-opener! Thanks Ashley.
Post a Comment