Many of you already know that Jonathan had a two week break. It was awsome to have him here and the kids took to him amazingly well. Jonathan came in on Monday the 4th and then we stayed in the Honeymoon suite at Holliday Inn at an amazing rate ($60/night) thanks to my uncle, Thank you Uncle Roby! We stayed there for the first two nights he was here, then we met up with my sister and our kids at the Hurricane park. Faith was hesitant to go to Jon at first but he just had to take her down the slide a couple times then they were best friends. Logan of course went to him right away and without any hesitation. We ate out a lot and watched a lot of moves and played games. We also were able to get sealed for all time and eternity on the 15th, which was an amazing experiance. My mom had an open house at her home after we were sealed and lots of family on both sides came. Jonathan and I pulled an all nighter last night (he was afraid he wasn't going to wake up) and I took him to the St. George airport at 5am this morning. Sorry there are no pictures yet but Jonathan and I forgot to put the pictures on my computer so I have to wait for him to e-mail them to me, which won't be for a few days, but I'll have them up as soon as I get them.
I'd like to thank everyone who was able to come to our sealing for coming on such short notice. Thank you all for coming and supporting us, especially those who had to travel long distances and with newborns and small children. I hope you all made it home safely and I really hope to see you all again soon!
Black belts
10 years ago

3 comments:
Thank you for giving us a reason to come. We had so much fun! I only wish we could have visited longer. Congratulations again!
I am sorry he is gone already, but I am so glad to have been there with you for a short time. By the way, you were sealed on the 16th, but endowed on the 15th. :)
Thank you so much for one of the most special times in my life! I'm very excited and proud of the two of you. Love always--
Post a Comment