On the evening of Christmas Eve we all got together at my parents home and read (also acted out) the Nativity Story (it's a family tradition). Then my dad read "Twas The Night Before Christmas" and we played songs on my Aunt Janets chimes. Santa came also and gave everyone candy canes. It was a very fun night.
Mary, Joseph, & baby Jesus
An angel coming down from the heavens to the Shepherds
The Wisemen giving gifts to Mary
Pa-Pa reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Everyone playing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" on the chimes
Here's Faith & Logan with Santa. Faith was too scared to go near him so Grandma had to help out a bit.
Grandma Grape
Uncle Clint & Santa
Grandma with Santa
Santa & I











4 comments:
So cute. I love the santa pictures.
I just about died when I saw that you updated your blog. I had just about given up on you ever updating it again...
Everything looks so fun! How did you get Santa to come to your party? What a great night.
LOL this brings back memories of doing a Christmas show way way way back in the day at your church I think I was a sheep.. And wasnt brandon the donkeys butt or head or something LOL I remember it was funny..
Post a Comment