Jonathan and I finally switched camras (his was too big for him to take around so he wanted mine) and I just got his yesterday so here's what we've been doing today. It went from 30-85 in two weeks here so I decided it was time to buy the kids some summer clothes and summer toys. Faith is finally to the point where she'll "pose" for pictures and Logan still wants to grab the camra any chance he gets but luckily I was able to take some really cute pictures of them together.









3 comments:
Oh, how fun!
OH my gosh, your kids are so big. Faith is getting so beautiful. If you want to take a trip up here to visit this summer, we would love to see you and those beautiful kids.
The kids look so big!! I can't wait to see them! Faith looks so much like you and Logan like Jonathan! I love this. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment