Awww you all look sooo good! Is this from Clints wedding?! Isn't people suppose to age after over 10 years of not seeing them?! Your mom looks as good if not YOUNGER then I remember!
Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years now and we have 3 children. Faith, was born 9 months and 5 days after we were married, Logan was born a year and 5 months later, and then Justice (Lexi) was born a little less than three years later. Jonathan joined the Army just before Faith's 1st birthday and loves it. He is currently on a military scholarship program(Green to Gold) and has one year of school left. We are soo proud of him!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. What are they from?
Awww you all look sooo good! Is this from Clints wedding?! Isn't people suppose to age after over 10 years of not seeing them?! Your mom looks as good if not YOUNGER then I remember!
What are the pictures from? You look so beautiful. I love your dress.
Post a Comment