CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cirque du Soleil-Seattle Trip

Jonathan, Emily, Jason, and I went to Seattle two weeks ago and saw Kooza by Cirque du Soleil. It was awesome by the way! (Here's a clip of the best part of the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DfSBnBR08 make sure you watch the whole thing) We stopped at the lookout halfway between Spokane and Seattle.


Emily found us an awesome deal on a two bedroom suite at the Marriott.

The kitchen was fully loaded with a stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink, full fridge, silverware, and dishes. Luckily we brought our own snacks because they charged for everything at this hotel, like $5 for a small bottle of water...

Our show was Friday night so we stayed most of the day Saturday and walked around downtown Seattle. Here's just a few pictures of things that we saw during the five mile detour Emily took us on.










We ate lunch at some seafood restaurant and ate hamburgers. They gave us butcher paper and crayons so Emily and I played the game dots and Jonathan, of course, drew a ninja.

Here's what our kids did while we were gone- http://lisaplumb.blogspot.com/2010/06/summers-finally-here.html. Thank you Tanner, Kaylee, and Lisa for watching all our kids so we could have a day away.

2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That looks like it was such a nice trip. I am so glad you were able to do it with Emily and Jason.

Mom/Lisa said...

I love these pictures. Ashley, the first one of you is so so cute! Now I wish we had gone! There's always September...