CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Visit to the Dentist

All three of the kids went to the dentist for the first time yesterday and they actually loved it, all of them except for Faith. I don't think she enjoyed it very much but she didn't complain or anything, the assistant actually said that Faith was the best patient she's had all week. They just put fluoride on Lexi's teeth, Logan got a general x-ray and cleaning and he had a brown spot on each of his "vampire teeth" that the dentist cleaned out and covered in fluoride and they shouldn't become a problem, but Faith has a couple cavities that will need to be filled and her lower teeth are crowded from her thumb sucking and she'll need teeth pulled and/or braces when she's older. So tomorrow Faith has to go back to get her cavities filled and they're going to try to do it without anesthesia. If for some reason they can't do it that way we'll have to go see a specialist and they'll have to put her out. Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow though and there are no complications or issues. I'll let you all know how it goes.

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh man. good luck faith.

Shane and Alissa said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! YOur trip to seattle looked like a ton of fun.

Fred & Marlene Simes said...

I sent you a long message...I don't know where in cyber space it ended up! But your blog is soooo nice, you do such a great job in keeping it all up. I miss you guys so much, especially when I see all your pix and blog entries.