CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Here's Faith reading to Logan while he eats, yes Logan now feeds himself (with a little help). In this picture Faith is trying to show Logan what a star looks like.








Here's a picture of Faith in her brand new outfit that her daddy picked out for her. As you can see I chopped off her bangs, they were getting too long and wouldn't stay out of her face!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute! I can't beleive how big Logan is. In a few more months Xander will probably be that big too. Man they grow fast.

Ryan and Angela said...

Your kids are getting so big. Faith is going to be such a knock-out. I guess she is already. And Logan isn't much better. Love ya.

Ryan and Angela said...

Are you coming to Boise in April?