Horray, I found my camra! So here's some pictures for all of you.
Here's Faith playing with the train that Aunt Angela gave to her for Christmas and wearing her favorite thing to wear lately... nothing but her diaper! What crazy kids I have!


Here's Logan playing in his Jumperoo (which I highly recommend for anyone who has kids) that Jon and I bought him for Christmas. He loves it!


2 comments:
I'm so glad that you are back posting again! We missed the updates, with or without pictures. But the pictures are sure fun. I can't wait to see more, and good luck with the move
P.S. My cousin Matt Noyes was just stationed at Ft. Lewis this week. You'll have to have Jon find him and introduce himself (of course he will only know me as Heidi Hardman).
Thanks for posting. Your kids are so cute. And aunt Angela must be so awesome! I guess I should post more stuff too.
Post a Comment