CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 24, 2006


I bought a double stroller the other day online. It's made by Combi (a new company that started up in Japan and is slowly coming over to the U.S.). It's an awsome stroller! I bought a cheaper one of the version I wanted just to try it out and I loved it soo much that I decided to get a little more expensive version. It folds up really small and weighs only 21lbs. It's extremely easy to handle, even with one hand or with one kid in it and the features are amazing! It also fits through standard size doors. Here's a picture of the one I bought (for 1/3 of the price in any store plus free shipping and NO taxes) and I should receive it early next week. I am soo excited! Here's some info about it if anyone is interested.

http://www.combistrollers.com/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=1&selection=9&Children=0&productID=627

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting! Strollers are a must for this time of year. I just got back from a walk with Xander. He was having so much fun outside, he didn't want to come back in.

Ryan and Angela said...

That's awesome. You will love it.