Since Jonathan has our camra and nothing new or exciting has really happened here lately I deccided to follow my Sister in law Heidi and post this on my blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 My kids are morning people
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Jonathan and I saw When A Stranger Calls. It was actually pretty good!
4. Your favorite TV show? Smallville, and American Idol, Oh can't forget Dr. Phil
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Apple juice with Emergen-C and MSM (not feeling very well today)
6. What is your middle name? Janae
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I like Japanese/Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? My dad's "omlets" (scrambled eggs with a whole bunch of junk thrown in), and anything sweet & sour YUK!
9. Your favorite Potato chips? Pringles 1/3 less fat original (not really chips but I'd choose them over chips anyday).
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to cd's, so I guess any music on my computer.
11. What kind of car/van do you drive? None at the moment, but I do own a Kia Sophia
12. Favorite sandwich? anything from Subway
13. What characteristics do you despise? Self-centeredness
14. What are your favorite clothes? PJ's and the workout outfit my hubby bought for me.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere I havn't been before.
16. What color is your bathroom? White walls (bamboo and tropical themed)
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits and is comfortable
18. Where would you want to retire to? I don't really care as long as I'm with my hubby and we're both happy.
19. Favorite time of day? Anytime when the kids are being good or sleeping
20. Where were you born? Southern Cali
21. Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating, if that's considered a sport
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Uhhhhh....
23.Who will be the first to respond? Probably Ang or Heidi (to this blog)
24. Coke or Pepsi? Cherry 7up
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I bought a double stoller that Im really excited about! Hey! It's exciting to me! ;P
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A Vetranarian
28. What is your best childhood memory? I don't know, I have a lot of good memories of my childhood. I don't think one is better than the other.
29. What different jobs have you had? Baby sitter, phone surveyer, bagger, cashier, telemarketer, Customer Service rep.
30. Nicknames: Ash, Ash-Bash, Smash, Smiles, Smashels, "joe", the list goes on and on and on.
31. Piercings? I have pierced ears, but my skin is too sensitive to wear ANY kind of earrings.
32. Eye Color? Hazel
33. Ever been to Africa? Africa? Who has been to Africa and next time you go will you take me?
34. Ever been toilet papering? Who hasn't?
35. Been in a car accident? Yes. I was stopped at a red light when the people behind me decided not to stop.
36. Favorite day of the week? It's a tie between Friday & Saturday
37. Favorite restaurant? There's this Mexican restaurant in St. George that has the BEST salad's ever, it's not the really popular one on the blvd! Either that or the Mongolian BBQ.
38. Favorite flower? Fire & Ice or anything colorful.
39. Favorite ice cream? Tin Roof Sundae
40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King
41. Which store(s) would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Kids-R-Us
42. Bedtime? Anytime after 8pm
43. Who's responses are you most curious about in this questionnaire? The people who I get e-mails from telling me how great my blog is but never comment on my blogsite.
44. Last person you went to dinner with? The question is, when is the last time I went OUT to dinner (non-fast food).
45. What are you listening to right now? Some guy singing on the kid channell Noggin
46. What is your favorite color? Depends on my mood
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. Who sent the last e-mail you got before this one? My cousin Adam
49. How many people are you sending this Email to? Im not E-mailing this, posting it on blog as you can see.
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 11:57 am
Black belts
10 years ago

2 comments:
Ashley, I am so glad you answered my survey. I learned so much about you. Like I didn't know your middle name was Janae, or that you were born in California. A very informative post.
Well, I am one up on Heidi. I knew those things. But I do think it is funny that your favorite food is Chineese, but you don't like sweet and sour. Most people love it. But it was way fun to see your results.
Post a Comment