I know I said I would post earlier but things here have been crazy since we came home from Spokane. Logan has been really sick, he was throwing up 2-3 times a day and was really fussy whenever he was awake. He's fine now luckily, and the kids are getting along great!
Faith was begging me to let her hold Logan after her nap the other day. She hasn't wanted to hold him since he was a few days old. I thought it was adorable and I just had to take a picture of it.

Faith was begging me to let her hold Logan after her nap the other day. She hasn't wanted to hold him since he was a few days old. I thought it was adorable and I just had to take a picture of it.





1 comments:
So cute. I guess once kids go mobile they just don't stop.
Post a Comment