CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 14, 2006

Jon did the grocery shopping today and picked up Taco Bell for lunch. I started putting the groceries away while Jon sat down and started eating. Well, Logan crawled up to Jon and started fussing at his feet as he watched him eat (this is Logan's favorite thing to do now when he sees anyone with food). Jon decided to put Logan in Faith's high-chair and give him a part of Faith's soft taco. Logan totally went at it the second he sat down, it was like like the kid never ate food before! He LOVED it! It was soo cute I just had to get a picture of it.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I guess he really is his fathers son. I don't know anyone who likes Taco Bell like Jon does (well, now Logan too).

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. Kids are fun when they really go to town on food. Of course, then you have to clean it up. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Boy, like father, like son! This is absolutely darling!
Mom