Jon's at CQ until 9am tomorrow morning (sitting at a desk and answering the phone) so I decided to do some scrapbooking. I had soo many cute pictures of Jon and Faith that I decided to do a page of just them. I tried to get a better scan of it but this is the best I could get it to come out.

The text says (From L to R) "Just Me and My Dady", "Daddy looks funny with long hair", "Never let me go", Just the two of us", "Aren't we a good pair?", and "What are you looking at?"

The text says (From L to R) "Just Me and My Dady", "Daddy looks funny with long hair", "Never let me go", Just the two of us", "Aren't we a good pair?", and "What are you looking at?"

3 comments:
how cute! I forgot how long Jon's hair used to be. He really does look better with it short.
Very cute Ashley. Is she a daddy's girl or what?
Ashley this is so cute! They are sure cute together. And I love the scrapbooking!
Mom
Post a Comment