CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 22, 2006

Jon's birtday was last Wednesday (May 17th)! My car isn't registered and I don't know how to drive Jon's car (it's a stick) so I printed out pictures of baloons and taped them all over the walls and his computer (pictures below). I made Jon brownies and his good friend Snow from basic training came over with his girlfriend and we bbq'd hamburgers and hotdogs. I bought Jon a present online but it never came :( but at least we're getting our money back. Jon got a great birthday present though, we finally got his bonus and he bought himself a PSP! Happy Birthday Jon! I love you! Come What May!





2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I asked Jared if he was going to call Jon on his birthday, and Jared just said "nah". So I am glad to hear it was fun.

Ryan and Angela said...

Sounds like a fun day. I know Ryan's favorite thing to do is have a bbq. We tried to call, but there was no answer, so "Happy Birthday Jon!"