CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Woot! We got the house! For those of you who don't know, Jon and I have been looking into renting a house in Dupont, which is like 5 mins away from Ft. Lewis. We just heard today from the owners and we got it! I am soo excited. The current renters move out the 30th of this month and then the owners want to pain, clean the carpets, fix & replace a few things, ect... and then we get to move in the first or second week of June. I'll take some pictures of the house a.s.a.p. and post them. Don't know if we're going to go there again before we move in or not. I was very excited to hear the good news that I just had to tell you all!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting! I am happy for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Ryan and Angela said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Your first house, and the best part is that you aren't responsible for it. If things break, someone else will fix it.