CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 12, 2006


A week ago today was our 3 year annerversary! Jon didn't get home until after midnight so we celebrated on Saturday. I woke up at 6:30 am and made eggs, bacon, and french toast (Jon's favorite). Then we hung around until 11:30 then took the kids to Ayala and Angel's apartment for the afternoon, called Angela to wish her happy birthday, and then took off to the movies. Jon and I saw Misson Impossible 3, and then we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. After a great Lunch/Dinner we went and saw the movie Stick It. It was actually a lot better than I thought it would have been. We then picked up the kids, Faith was playing happily with their cat and Logan was dead asleep, and then we all went home. We put the kids down for bed the pulled out the sofa bed, watched some movies on the movie channell Stars and ate some ice cream. It was wonderful to finally be able to go out without any screaming kids, and it was great to finally get some alone time with Jon. What a wonderful husband I have to plan it all himself and even find great babysitters! I love you Jon! Come What May!

2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Cute. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful day. I am so glad. Sometimes it is hard to celebrate anniversaries after the kids come. I am glad you did.

Heidi said...

Oh, how sweet.