Ashley, This video is so cute! I am so amazed at my technologically intelligent kids! I could never figure out how to make one of these. But I loved watching yours. The kids are so cute. Love always, Mom
Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years now and we have 3 children. Faith, was born 9 months and 5 days after we were married, Logan was born a year and 5 months later, and then Justice (Lexi) was born a little less than three years later. Jonathan joined the Army just before Faith's 1st birthday and loves it. He is currently on a military scholarship program(Green to Gold) and has one year of school left. We are soo proud of him!
3 comments:
So cute! I can't beleive how big your kids are getting!
Thank you for not deleting the other one without replacing it. Brandon loves to lay on our computer desk and watch the "BB Movie".
Ashley,
This video is so cute! I am so amazed at my technologically intelligent kids! I could never figure out how to make one of these. But I loved watching yours. The kids are so cute.
Love always,
Mom
Post a Comment