CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Horray I'm finally back! I know it's been a million years but we just got the internet today at my parents house. I don't have any new pictures except for this one. Jon made it for me to use as my desktop picture and I LOVE it! Jon's doing good and working hard. I'll post some more soon!


3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

OH Ashley, that is so beautiful. I wish I had a picture like it with my family.

Heidi said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am you updated your blog. I figured when you moved to St. George, you must have fallen off the face of the earth too.... Glad you hear you are ok.

Mom/Lisa said...

This is beautiful and I'm so glad you're back! I really missed you!
Love,
Mom