My nieces Keira and Cullen have been coming over and babysitting a lot lately which Faith and Logan both love. Keira is almost 12 and Cullen will be 11 soon and they are the best babysitters I have EVER had! They love babysitting Faith and Logan and my kids love having them as babysitters.
Here's Keira with Faith dressed up as dinosaurs.
Keira was the only one who could get Faith to dress up!

Here's Keira with Faith dressed up as dinosaurs.
Keira was the only one who could get Faith to dress up!


3 comments:
How cute! Aren't babysitters the best!
I'm so glad you got a camera. I love these pics of the kids! Could your neices really be old enough to babysit? How wonderful they are!
How fun. I am so jealous. I want babysitters. It cost us $20 every time we go out. But now that we have a third, who knows if we ever will go out again. J/K.
Post a Comment