Our New Pool!
I bought a blow-up pool on Saturday for the kids. They LOVE it! As soon as I pull out their wee-waves (washable swim diapers) Faith goes crazy and Logan tries to climb in the second we go outside. Luckily it's too high for him to climb into. It's been a wonderful way to escape the heat.

I bought a blow-up pool on Saturday for the kids. They LOVE it! As soon as I pull out their wee-waves (washable swim diapers) Faith goes crazy and Logan tries to climb in the second we go outside. Luckily it's too high for him to climb into. It's been a wonderful way to escape the heat.

From L to R: Logan, Cullen (my niece), Faith, Desiree (cousin), and Keira (my niece)
My MOM
I have the best mom ever! She works so hard all day long and she still finds time everyday for her grandkids. She is wonderful with my kids and they just adore her. Faith loves following her around and is always willing to help grandma marlene out and Logan squeals in delight when she come home everyday. My mom is such a wonderful example for all of her children. No one could ask for a better mom!

My MOM
I have the best mom ever! She works so hard all day long and she still finds time everyday for her grandkids. She is wonderful with my kids and they just adore her. Faith loves following her around and is always willing to help grandma marlene out and Logan squeals in delight when she come home everyday. My mom is such a wonderful example for all of her children. No one could ask for a better mom!



2 comments:
Looks like your kids are having a blast in the pool! And it is WAY hot out. I can't even imagine how hot it must be down there...
How cute your mom seems. And the pool looks fun. We have a pool and go swimming every day. The kids love it. They can even get their swim stuff on all by themselves now. Unfortunately, they don't wait for mom and dad.
Post a Comment