Hello everyone. I hope your Thanksgiving went well. Ours was very different than every one we've ever had. This year it was just the kids and I, grandma & grandpa, grandma grape, and Tawnie, Dezi, and James (my Uncle Robby's kids, he had to work). We ate a delicious turkey, stufing with cranberries in it, yams, homemade mashed potatos, and green jello w/cottage cheese in it. We had everyone write on the tablecloths (plastic) what they were thankful for and then went around and told everyone. It was really nice not having a huge crowd this year, especially since my dad has pneumonia (sp?) so he can't be around a lot of people. My mom, grandma and I all said how thankful we are that Jon is ok and how much we appreciate everything he's doing out there. I said I am very thankful for my family and modern medicine so children can be diagnosed very early and taken care of and because without it my dad would have been dead years ago. Also, I am very thankful for modern technology so I can talk to Jon almost daily. Anyway I didn't take any pictures of it but I am looking forward to what everyone else did.
Black belts
10 years ago

3 comments:
What a nice day! I'm glad you posted this. I hope your Dad feels better.
Sounds like you guys had fun.
It sounds like a nice thanksgiving. I am sorry Jon wasn't there to celebrate with you.
Post a Comment