In case anyone was wondering where I have been, my computer was having major PMS. It's been broken for over two weeks. So I just got it back last night and just my luck, everything was deleted. Oh well! We did go trick or treating last night but blogger won't let me post any pictures for some odd reason, will try again later. Last Saturday my brother Clint took me and my parents out to see Thriller at the Tuachan. It was AWSOME! A dance company from around Salt Lake has been coming down for the last three years and been putting on this Halloween show. There is amazing dancing and lots of comedy. I highly suggest that everyone go see it at least once. The week before that we had a family reunion with all my brothers and sisters. The only person we were missing was Jon :(. It was the first time we had this many family members together in over four years! We saw the play Cats at the Tuachan, celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, and birthdays, had our annual family auction, went to the Staley Family Haunted House, killed a pinata, and played lots of games. It was lots of fun! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
Black belts
10 years ago

2 comments:
I am so glad you are back. I can't wait to see pictures of the family!
How great to hear what you've been up to! You sound very busy! Love ya
Post a Comment