A few days ago I had my first taste of what it would be like to have 3 kids. My parent's neighbor needed a babysitter for a few hours and I happily volunteered. It was a lot of fun. Faith liked him a lot, she played with him, read him stories, and sang to him. Logan on the other hand wanted nothing to do with him and tried to jump, climb, or take his passi every chance he could get. I had to watch Logan like a hawk! If Jon and I do have another baby, I hope he/she is as well behaved as Aiden!
Black belts
10 years ago



2 comments:
How cute. I bet Faith would be a wonderful big sister. And Logan would probably be better if it were his bro/sis.
Ang
You know what, Ang and I were just joking about how it was time for you to have another one, but then we realized Jon was in Iraq, and if you did have another one soon, there might be problems. So we decided it was alright if you didn't have another one for a while. :)
Post a Comment