CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Backyard Fun

Today was the first nice day since Christmas, there was no wind and it's really not that cold. So today I decided to pull out one Faith & Logan's Christmas presents and set it up in the backyard. They're still having tons of fun with it.

Faith & Logan coming down the tunnell




As you can see I gave Logan his first haircut, this is the best I could get of it.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, that toy looks like so much fun!!! I bet your kids will love it come summer when it's just a touch warmer out!

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, what a fun toy. I guess we should come visit so our kids can play in it with their cousins. :)

Mom/Lisa said...

How darling! They are getting so big. It looks so warm there!!