CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Logan's Birthday!

I know I'm behind again. Here's pictures from Logan's birthday. He woke up sick and throwing up but with his quick acting medication he became better within hours. Logan got a Lightning McQueen race track, a TMNT (Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle) that came with a motorcycle from daddy, some tub boats and a play mat with numbers on it from Grandma and Grandpa Plumb. Great Grandma Ruth has never been to Spokane before so we took her to Riverfront Park and fed the ducks, some even ate out of Faith's hand. We also went on a tram ride and went down the big red wagon. Then Great Grandpa Plumb took everyone out for dinner to his favorite mexican resturaunt. It turned out to be a pretty good 2nd birthday for him.







4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun. I love doing the River Front Park tourist thing.

Ryan and Angela said...

Did mom and Tanner dress to match on purpose?

Mom/Lisa said...

These pics turned out great! I miss you all.

Dizzy Kate said...

Ashley,

I am finally a blogger! I love reading about your family. I miss your whole family. I hope you got my email inviting you to my blog spot. You are so sweet and your family is darling.

Katie