CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jonathan's Homecoming!

A few days before Jonathan came home Lisa (my mother-in-law) came
over with two of her youngest children (Tanner & Kaylee). Here's pictures
of all of us at the park a few days before.







Here's some pictures of Ft. Steillacoom Park





Here's all the guys marching in. Didn't get any pictures
of just Jonathan, he was in too much of a hurry to get out of there.
This picture was taken just a few days ago, Logan loves to put on
his daddy's boots and try to walk around. Faith snuck into the
picture right as this picture was taken.

5 comments:

Jared said...

Xander does the same thing with my shoes, its always fun to watch.

Heidi said...

Ashley, I am so glad you updated. It has been a month and a half. Can't wait for more pics of Jon and the kids (and of course you).

Ryan and Angela said...

Super cute. I love the picture of Logan in his daddy's boots. I am so glad Jon got home safely.

Dizzy Kate said...

I love looking at your blog. You take wonderful pictures and I especially love hearing about your family. I wish we could see each other more. I am excited for the family reunion. How is Jonathan doing? Does he get to stay home for a longer period of time now?

Mom/Lisa said...

I love love love these pics. I had so much fun with you. I'm so glad Jonathan's home safe. Love ya