CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Favorite Shows

Some of my favorite shows have premiered this week.
Heroes and Smallville. If you havn't watched either then you
are missing out! Bones and House also premiered this week but I
missed out on those two and am trying to catch up. Heroes is on
Monday nights at 9pm on NBC, Bones and House are on Tuesday
nights one after the other on Fox from 8-10pm. And Smallville is
on Thursday nights at 8pm on the CW. That's about all that's been
going on around here lately.


2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, you should get a commission for advertising. Just joking. I watch Heroes too, but I am getting kind of bored of it. I am really into commidies right now. The new show reaper is pretty good and so is chuck.

Dizzy Kate said...

I like The Office and Lost for some reason.