Nothing new or exciting has really happened lately except for today. Jon and I woke up to Logan whineing that his nose hurt, I looked at it a little bit and didn't see anything abnormal so I brushed it off and we all started getting ready for church. He whined off and on for a while and kept saying his nose hurt and started saying things like "get it out" so I took a closer look and low and behold what do I find..... a screw! He stuck a screw up his nose! Jon tried a few times to get it out but it was up there pretty dang far so instead of heading to church, we made our way to the ER. Luckily the wait wasn't long and it only took a few seconds for the nurse to take it out, and we had at least 5 different doctors and nurses check every hole on his body to make sure there wasn't anything else stuck somewhere. Anyway, that's Logan's second ER visit since February (when he had stitches) and our update for now.
Black belts
10 years ago

4 comments:
Ha ha ha! That is funny. Kids do the stupidest stuff. Man, what will they think of next.
Dad says poor Logan got screwed! Poor kid, really. When Jared was a baby, he put a dry pinto bean in his nose. You know how pinto beans get bigger when it gets wet, well, it grew and it was miserable. I had to call Dad home from work (Navy) to come home and get it out with a tweezer. Yikes!
Holy Cow! I've heard Kendra say a trillion times that her nose hurts. Maybe I should take it more seriously next time. We miss your family. I'm so happy that you gave me this blogging idea because I love to read about your family. You are so sweet. I hope Logan is alright. He is such a cutie.
How scary. We have been lucky so far to not have any of that. But when I was in the hospital yesterday, there was a 10 month old kid in who had something lodged in his throat and was having it surgically removed. Kind of scary.
Post a Comment