CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween and Other Things...

First of all...Halloween. Faith was a witch and Logan was Batman. We went
to our ward's trunk-or-treat and the LOVED it! After the thrid car Logan wouldn't go
on until I gve him a sucker. He didn't seem to care much about all the other cars but
Faith wanted to go to every single car. They both had so much fun!
Logan's been playing this game where he climbs under blankets and "hides."
He thinks it's really funny, then he jumps out and yells "roar" and Faith calls him
the blanket monster. He does this over and over again for about 15 minutes and the kids
have fun playing like that. Well one time when they were playing this game in front of
Jon and I a while passed before I realized the kids were being really quiet. I found Logan
asleep under the blanket on this chair, I had to pull the blaket down a little so I could
take this picture. Guess he wore himself out!
Faith LOVES to draw! She actually draws people pretty dang well for a 3 year old.
Jon injured himself about two weeks ago. During PT at work they were playing some
soccer football game that someone made up and Jon was running after some guy,
it was really foggy that morning and he didn't see some bleachers until it was too late to stop,
so he decided to try and jump over them. He made it over the bleachers but landed on his
right side on the ground. This is a picture of the first day he started bruising. I should
have taken day by day pictures of his bruising, it ended up going from his mid-waste
all the way down to his knee and was black and purple with red spots all over it for days!
He's still bruised pretty badly but he can at least walk better now.

I was really craving homemade cinnamon rolls the other day so I decided to make
some. They turned out pretty good, a little dry but still really good.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so glad you updated. I love the pictures of the kids in their costumes. How adorable. Can't wait to see you guys!

Mom/Lisa said...

I loved this blog! The kids are growing so much. I love their blanket-monster game. How sweet. I'm sure impressed by the cinnamon roles! Ouch-Jonathan's bruises are awful looking!

Ryan and Angela said...

Yay! Pictures of your kids. They are so cute. Kathleen and Brandon were excited to see the pictures. Super cute game Logan plays too.

Dizzy Kate said...

I love when you update. I love to hear all about your cute family. I like the blanket monster game. They looked so cute in their Halloween constumes. Those bruises on Jonothan look awful. I hope they heal quickly.