CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

Jonathan, the kids, and I drove down to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with his family. We left Wednesday afternoon and got to Jared and Heidi's home at around 4am the next day. It was a really LONG trip but it was a blast to see everyone and let our kids play with their cousins. On Thursday we played the Wii and other games while waiting for the Thanksgiving meal to start. Heidi made a wonderful meal and a bunch of different pies and it all tasted great! The boys played in the "Turkey Bowl" (football) and Faith tried so hard to play with them and keep up. The little kids played with PeanutButter Playdough and had so much fun eating it! We had Plumb family pictures and Heidi let all the kids help her put up their Christmas tree and decorate it. Heidi and Angela made sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them. Grandpa Plumb played the candy game with everyone and had a family Christmas gift exchange since everyone was there. Then right before we left on Saturday we made grahm cracker houses. Most of them collapsed but it was still fun. Jon and I didn't get any pictures because we left out memory card at home but I'll post the links to my In-Laws websites that have pictures posted. Thank you Heidi for opening up your home to all of us crazy people and feeding us! Thank you Angela for letting us stay at your home even though you weren't there! I hope to see you all again soon!

http://heidiplumb.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-crazy-thanksgivingchristmas-week.html
http://ryangelaspear.blogspot.com/2007/11/happy-thanksgiving.html
http://joshemilyconwell.blogspot.com/2007/11/happy-thanksgiving.html

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you guys updated, even if you didn't get pictures. Thanks again for coming.

Dizzy Kate said...

It is fun to see your other side of the family. It sounds like a fun, exciting, exhausting time. I'm glad you got to see family and that your kids were able to play with their cousins. I hope that we will see your family this summer.