We went to my mom's house for Christmas and spent time with my family. We had a family party the weekend before Christmas where we had a baked potato bar dinner, made Gingerbread houses, did a play about when Christ was born, played Christmas songs with chimes, and had a gift exchange. It was a blast!
Gingerbread Houses
For some odd reason Logan kept calling Trish uncle instead of aunt. lol
David, Jamie, and Cade as shepherds
Keira, Cullen, and Desiree as the "wise men"
Preston, Grandma Grape, Faith and Ashlee as angels
Uncle Kenney played Joseph and Tawnie played Mary
Aunt Xandra helping Faith with her chime
Gift Exchange
Christmas Day!! I let the kids open their stalking and their present from Grandma Marlene and let Jon sleep in for an hour. They got a cash register from Grandma that came with groceries, a debit card, and play money. Too bad the register didn't work so we traded it in for some really nice pj's. They both got an orange, banana, and candy/snacks in their stalking along with a toy. Logan's was a Buzz Lightyear and Faith got a Cinderella Barbie.

6 comments:
I am so glad you finally updated. Great pictures. Looks like it was fun.
How darling these pictures are. I really love the family picture in front of the fireplace. What a pretty family.
I LOVE the family picture before church. It is so beautiful and you all look so good. Too bad it will be outdated real soon. :)
I am so happy you updated. It looks like your family had a blast at Christmas. It was so fun seeing pictures of everyone. I am very happy for your mom because I want her to be happy, but I am still really sad over Uncle Gene. Please say hi to everyone.
your family picture is super adorable! :D
-Alyssa
oh i found some glasses in my room...i assume they belong to you...
Cute Family!
Post a Comment