CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I havn't updated in a while, we recently moved into our new apartment and I've been busy with 3 kids and unpacking. Having some issues with uploading pics from my camra to my computer so I won't be able to post any until Jon gets released from Ft. Lewis and helps me figure out what's wrong. Anyway, here's what's been going on recently:

Logan had his 3rd birthday, we didn't make a big deal out of it but we did take him to build-a-bear and he made and dressed his own dinosaur. He's a typical crazy little boy who likes to climb and jump off of everything, I'm suprised he hasn't gotten hurt more. Lexi is 5 monts old and already getting ready to crawl, she's the easyest and best baby ever! Faith has been her typical self. She's really smart and likes to learn things and loves to throw tantrums to see if she can get what she wants. Jon is back at Ft. Lewis until Sep. 15th then he gets released for four years so he can go to school.

That's pretty much what's been going on around here. I'll update as often as I can.

3 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm sooo happy you updated. Your kids are so fun and cute. How is your mom? Has she found out anything about what is going on with her health? Thank you for praying for Kendra. It means so much to us.

Carl and Starla said...

I am in total SHOCK that you posted! j/k I am really glad to hear what is going on with you & your fam. Sounds like you are crazy busy, which is good thing. How exciting for Jon to be released for 4 years! Does that mean he will be home the entire 4 years? If so, I bet you are just sooooooooo EXCITED. You are a great mom & I love hearing what is going on with you guys!

Heidi said...

I almost quit checking your blog because I figured you would never update again. You know, if you enable RSS feeds on your blog I wouldn't have this problem...