CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving

Sorry for not updating in forever but I've been really busy here. We're getting ready to move to either accross the state or to Texas. We're just waiting to hear the official word. We're going to go stay with Jon's parents for a few days (Jon's best friend Dan is getting married) while we wait to hear about Green to Gold (the schooling progam he applied to). As soon as I hear something I'll update and as soon as we get moved in to wherever I'll start posting pictures again.

PS- To the Ctibor's: I really hope you all have a great time at the family reunion. Take loads of pictures for me!

5 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

Okay, I'm sooo bummed you are not going to be here. We will definitely miss you and your cute family. Good luck with moving. I had no clue that was going on. I would love to be kept in the loop with what happens.

Carl and Starla said...

I can't believe you're not coming to the reunion! I really wanted to see you...but you will be there in spirit! Yes, we will take loads of pics for you. I am sure there will be lots of drama to document...I mean it's a CTIBOR family reunion, right?! Anyway, good luck with the move, we have moved MANY times and I know it is a pain in the rump no matter if you are moving across the country or moving across the city! Keep us posted and we will miss you this weekend!

Carl and Starla said...

So where did you go? Texas or across the state? I am anxiously waiting to know!

Dizzy Kate said...

Ashley, I would love to hear an update on how things are going. I'm sure you are VERY busy right now and the last thing on your mind is blogging. Just thought I would let you know that I'm thinking about you.

Heidi said...

Your blog has reached it's expiration date on my list. If you don't update soon, I'm going to quit checking it....