Jon and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on Monday the 5th. Friday night a friend of ours volunteered to babysit so we could go out to a movie. Thank you soo much Wil & Sasha...again! They watched all three kids and even picked up Faith & Logan's room, they are amazing friends! Anyway, we went with some of Jon's friend at work and watched Ironman, it was really good. I highly suggest everyone go out and see it. Then we went to Applebees and had half price appitizers. We just hung out the rest of the weekend and spent that time together. Then on Monday I made Jon a steak dinner with baked potatos and salad, and we watched Me, You, and Dupree while we ate Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. We had lots of fun spending some quality time together.
I can't believe it's been 5 years! Time has gone by really fast. I am married to the best man ever. He pushes me to be better and is always trying to get me out of my comfort zone. He always has something interesting idea he's talking about and he's so much fun to talk to, our conversations are never boring. He loves spending time with me and our kids. He's such a good father and husband and he shows and tells us everyday how much he loves all of us. Our kids love him so much also, they ask where he is everyday and "when is daddy coming home." He always can get me to smile no matter how angry or upset I am and we're constanly laughing. He compliments my personality in so many ways, he's totally the perfect person for me. I love you Jon!
Black belts
10 years ago

6 comments:
5 years already! Ashley, this is so sweet. He sure sounds like a Plumb. Congrats you two!
I am glad you finally updated, even if you didn't post pictures of your little baby. Congrats.
Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe it's been 5 years. You two make an awesome couple. I want to see pics of your baby,
I can't believe it's been 5 years. You two make an awesome couple. I want to see pics of your baby,
Happy anniversary. We got married on the 6th of May. I had no idea that you got married one day before me, just a different year. Congratulations! You guys make a cute couple.
Post a Comment