CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

Here's some pictures of the kids dyeing, stuffing, and hunting for eggs.







6 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. How adorable. I bet the best Easter present ever is that beautiful baby girl. Do I sound like my mom or what?

Carl and Starla said...

Looks like the kiddos had fun! What a beautifl baby girl!

Mom/Lisa said...

They are so adorable! I'm so glad you captured that adorable Logan look he always gets. Faith is getting so big!

Heidi said...

Looks like they had fun.

Shane and Alissa said...

Faith and Logan are looking so grown-up! Faith is beautiful. It looks like they had alot of fun dyeing eggs. I can't believe you had justice without any pain medication, you are my freakin hero! She is soooo beautiful I just wish I could see her for real. I miss you and I'm glad I have your blog to check out.

Dizzy Kate said...

Your kids are adorable. It looks like they had fun. I haven't tried the whole dying the egg thing with my kids, but I attempt to try it every year. Maybe next year. You are a great mom!