CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween

I know, I know it takes me forever to update. Anyway here's pictures of Halloween. Faith and Logan picked out their own costumes this year (thanks to Grandma Plumb for keeping every costume she's ever had) and Faith was a witch, Logan a pumpkin, and Lexi was a cute ghost (my mom's fiance's daughters made Lexi's costume and sent it to me). The monday before we carved pumpkins for family home evening, I didn't get pictures by my mother in-law did so you can visit her blog for pics of that. Anyway, we mostly just walked around our neighborhood and unleashed Faith and Logan. They had a lot of fun. There weren't many houses giving out candy so Jon bought Faith and Logan hot fudge sundaes after we got home and we watched some movies.



8 comments:

Shane and Alissa said...

They look so darn cute in their costumes! I am so excited to see you in a few weeks.

Unknown said...

Aww!!! They are sooo cute!! 2 and a half weeks!!! :D

Mom/Lisa said...

I'm so glad you got these pics. They look so darling!

Ryan and Angela said...

I LOVE those cute little costumes. They are adorable.

Dizzy Kate said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes. Those costumes are awesome. We are not going to make it for your mom's wedding, unfortanately. We will definitely miss everyone.

Carl and Starla said...

Love the costumes. I, personally, am glad that Halloween is over...no more temptation with the candy! When does your mom get hitched?

Maria Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aww man you got some cute kids there! Oh and in that second picture down your little girl totally looks like how I remember you looked when we very first became friends!