CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Last Few Weeks


Faith was in her very first Primary Program on Sunday. You know how in every primary program there's that one child who's making silly faces and making everyone laugh...well that was Faith. If she didn't know the words she'd open her mouth really wide and make these funny faces while she "sang". Other than that she did really well, I was surprised because she's usually shy around big crowds.
Lexi's been pulling herself up and crawling all over the last few weeks. Her favorite thing to do is climb onto her bouncy seat and jump...until it falls over that is.

Logan was climbing all over the couch, slipped, and the side of his face hit some metal chairs. He ended up with a black eye and will hopefully stop climbing on the couch.


I've been experimenting with different hairstyles with Faith. I'm not very good with hair and I found a website on my cousin Starla's blog that shows pictures and teaches you different hairstyles for girls. Hopefully I'll get better.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww man...i cant wait to see them in 3 weeks!! :D

Dizzy Kate said...

That is so funny about Faith making silly faces. I wish I could have seen her. All the kids in our primary program were pretty mellow this year, and I missed seeing the kids who sing SUPER loud, make funny faces, wave to their parents, or pick their noses for half a song.

I LOVE that hair blog also since I am NOT a hair person. It has made doing hair so much more interesting, as interesting as hair can get at least.

Carl and Starla said...

Our primary program went well, except for the boy who sat right by me kept picking his nose & telling me he had to go potty...other than that, it was GREAT!

I love that hair blog too! You did a grat job on Faith's hair!

Shane and Alissa said...

Wow it sounds like Justice is a little dare devil. And I guess Logan just wouldn't be a boy if he didn't get those black eyes :) I love Faiths hair, I'm with you I have no idea how to do hair, but you did a great job.

Ryan and Angela said...

Faith is getting so big and beautiful. What is happening to the world. She is going to be such a heart breaker.