Here's some pictures of the kids laughing and playing. Faith and Logan have been playing with Lexi a lot more the last few days and she loves to follow them around the apartment, watch them play, and try to keep up with them.
Black belts
10 years ago

6 comments:
That pie was so yummy! Great job! And the kids are so dang cute!
The pie looked delicious! I've tried to make pie crust before and failed miserably! Good job! Also, the kids are so cute!
Well now you give me hope with pie, I have thought about making one for Thankgiving but thought it would be too hard. That is so great the kids are all entertaining eachother, a mothers dream :)
AWWW!!! I Miss them!! they are getting sooo big! and that pie does look good!
So do I get an invite the next time you make pie? That looks so good, I'll fly over there! Yum! I've never made apple pie, it intimidates me. Good job. Also, your kids are cute, as always...man the baby has grown!
I am very impressed at your pie. I've never made one before. It looks so yummy. I could almost taste it through the computer screen. Yum! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment