This last weekend I ditched my hubby & kids and went with Lisa (mother in-law) to visit her daughter Alyssa for Mother's Weekend at BYU Idaho. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Alyssa and her roommates. We played an awesome and funny board game called Quelf, walked around campus, and watched some movies. Jared and Heidi (Lisa's oldest son and his wife) were in town also so they took us out to dinner. I didn't bring my camra but you can see some pics of our weekend on Alyssa Plumb's blog or Lisa Plumb's.
Lexi started on solids recently and she loves to eat. She'll crawl up to people and make louid noises or whine until they feed her. Also she's started sitting up on her own and crawl all over the place. Faith and Logan have been really good playing with her and she laughs like crazy when they play around her...it's really cute. Lexi also loves to play in her activity center, but only if soemone is nearby and plays with her. Faith and Logan have been crazy like usual and whenever I pull out the camra they beg me to take pictures of them.

5 comments:
I love the update, and the pictures. I haven't seen many pictures of Lexi, so I am glad you posted some. Is there a way to make your pictures not semi-transparent? They are kind of hard to see.
Awww! I miss them so much!!
I love when you update and I can see what's going on in you're life. That pic of Faith is so cute she looks like a little super model. Logan is getting so big, and I can't believe Justice has so much hair, did Faith have that much?
What a fun time! I love seeing pictures of your kids. I can't believe Justice is already sitting up and eating solids! What a sweetie.
What great pics! Lexi is getting so big!
Post a Comment