Plumb family picture. Red=Emily & Josh Conwell family, Orange= Brad & Lisa Plumb (the parents) and the kids that are still at home, Black= Angela & Ryan Spear family, Green= Jared & Heidi Plumb family, White= Jonathan & Ashley Plumb family. =)The Joy of getting together mean Family Pictures. I don't have any pictures of all my family together but as soon as I get them from my mom I'll post them, but here are the pictures Jon and I personally took.
All the "girls" L to R: Jody, Michelle, Xandra, Me, and Trich
All the "girls" L to R: Jody, Michelle, Xandra, Me, and Trich

4 comments:
No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't get the guys to be normal, even for one picture, could you?
lol you guys are so cute. Way to have such a pretty family
Ok, I love the pics of the guys! That is so funny. Brandon always cracks me up with his fun "moves" and faces. Also, love the rock band, when does their album come out?
I love the pictures, it makes me miss everyone.
Post a Comment