CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mom's Wedding

My mom was married to Fred Simes the day after Thanksgiving. We had a gathering the night before with all his children (he has 3 daughters and a son) and my siblings so we could get to know each other better. Fred is a very nice guy and all his kids are wonderful. I know my mom will be well taken care of and I wish them a very happy life together.

Michelle & Dusty
Fred's daughters

Fred (middle), his son (left), and my dad's brother Bill (right)


The bridesmaids were all my mom's granddaughters (except for Summer who couldn't make it and Lexi) and Fred's granddaughter.



This is the only picture I have of my mom's dress. Excuse the weird look on her face, I don't know what's going on there lol.

7 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom/Lisa said...

What a lovely bride your mom makes. I love the bridesmaids' dresses!

Ryan and Angela said...

Ahhhh. That is so cute. Faith looks so pretty. I am glad to see your mom so happy.

Carl and Starla said...

I'm bummed I had to miss the wedding, but it seems like this Fred guy is a nice guy & I wish your mom only happiness! Also, your kids are sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for Aunt Marlene, but to be honest it makes me miss Uncle Gene. I hope you don't mind my honesty. She looks beautiful, as usual, and I wish all the happiness for her.

Shane and Alissa said...

Wow when it rains it pours. You finally started blogging again yay! Your mom looked amazing. I LOVED her dress. I am so glad she is happy she deserves it more than anyone I know. Your family pictures turned out really cute and funny. Thanksgiving looked like it turned out really nice. By the way I totally agree about jumpin jacks it's the best.

Maria Johnson said...

I wish I could have been at the wedding, too. I think my Mom made it down. We were actually in Utah, but Salt Lake, and had flown. Where is your Mom living now?