
Faith turned 5 on the 10th but since Jared, Heidi, Xander, and Alyssa were all in town the weekend before we celebrated on the Sunday before. I made enchiladas for dinner and we had ice cream cake for dessert. It was fun and nice to have all that family around to celebrate with us.


I tried getting a picture of Faith, Logan, and Xander together but this is the best I could manage. Logan and Xander weren't being very cooperative lol

Alyssa and Joe

Bradley, Jon, and Jared. This is all they do when they get together... Jared eventually caved and got his PSP out too, I guess great nerds think alike.
4 comments:
haha...all the boys in our family are exactly alike...it's super lame
Sweet pictures. I can't believe she's 5 already! And so smart! Cute picture of Joe and Alyssa and I love the "great nerds think alike." ha ha Oh my gosh, I just realized I should be embarrassed because I raised them!
Happy B-day, Faith! Hey, are you guys going to make it to the reunion in July? I really hope so! It's not the same without you!
Happy Birthday Faith! I agree with Starla, the family reunion is not the same without you. It would be so fun to see you and your cute family.
Post a Comment