Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years now and we have 3 children. Faith, was born 9 months and 5 days after we were married, Logan was born a year and 5 months later, and then Justice (Lexi) was born a little less than three years later. Jonathan joined the Army just before Faith's 1st birthday and loves it. He is currently on a military scholarship program(Green to Gold) and has one year of school left. We are soo proud of him!
6 comments:
aww what a super cute family
Oh my, they are beautiful! I'm so glad that I finally can update the family picture on our wall. Welcome to the wall, Lexi!
Those are really cute pictures, you guys all look great.
Ok, those pics make me miss you guys even more! They turned out really pretty!
Oh my goodness, your family picture is beautiful. Can I steal it off your blog to keep?
Hey Ashley! It's so neat to see your family after all these years! I hope all is going well for you!
Amber (Ornstead) Waite
Post a Comment