Yesterday was Faith's first day of Kindergarten. When I registered her for school she kept telling me how she didn't want to go to school or ride the bus so I made it my mission this summer to get her to want to go. So all summer we read books, talked about it, and even watched this show called "Kindergarten" to get her ready. The weekend before she would go around and tell everyone that she gets to go to school and ride the bus, she was so excited and I was very happy. Here's pictures of her first day of school
All the kids sat on the rug and the parents were invited to stay for the first story of the day. It was called "The Kissing Hand" and is a really good story about saying goodbye. Logan came with me to pick Faith up at the bus stop. She had the biggest grin I have ever seen on her face and she told me all about what she did after we left and even brought home a picture of a rainbow that she drew on one side and a dragon on the other. She is so excited to be in school and loves it...so far.


7 comments:
Ohhhh, that is so cute. I am glad she had a great day. And holy cow Lexi looks so grown up in that picture. Her hair is getting so long.
I can't believe that you have a little girl old enough to go to kindergarten!!! She is beautiful! All your kids are so dang cute! When did we grow up?????
aww...she is so cute!
We grew up when we got pregnant with our first children. My husband on the other hand, I've given up all hope that he will ever grow up =D. But he sure keeps my kids and me young.
Ashley...she is so cute! I can't believe you have one going to kindergarten! I hope she continues to love it!!
Reading that just got me emotional thinking of the day I would send Gavin off to school. She is so cute!! I love her cute little outfit....that is so great she likes school.
She reminds me so much of you!!
Maybe its because she is at around the age we met but I am like WOW that's Ashley JR! haha
Post a Comment