I know it's kind of cheesy to post this on my blog but I don't care. I just wanted to share with everyone that I have lost 10 lbs in the last couple weeks!!! I am soo excited and I don't care if anyone is excited for me or not but I am. Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far and to everyone who has given me ideas/suggestions and helped push me when I was down... you know who you are and I LOVE you guys for it! Thank you Jonathan for making me feel beautiful and wonderful no matter what and helping me through my hard days and pushing me to keep it up everyday- no matter what!
For anyone who is currently trying to lose weight or wants to start any kind of fitness goal I am going to start a post every week where anyone can join in and get support from me or others. It would be fun if I can get all of my family/friends to join in just for support so just post any kind of weight loss/fitness suggestion or supportive comment or whatever. My favorite workout website is wowy.com, you can sign up for free and track your fitness goals. You can chat with others who are working out and meet new people and make friends with people who have the same goals as you do! Come join, become my buddy, and workout with me!
Holy Cow! This Year!
10 years ago

3 comments:
My favorite weight loss tip is to stop eating all the time, because that is clearly where I struggle. I don't know why I make cookies. I know I will just eat them. Oh well. Life, eh?
Congrats! That is awesome, Ashley!
I wish I was that motivated...
Post a Comment