CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Kids Say & Do Funny Things

As you all know kids sometimes say the funniest things. Here are some recent conversations we've had the last week.
Jon and I were joking around about different reasons why I married him then he turns to Faith and said-
Jon: "Faith, do you know why mommy married me?"
Faith: "No."
Jon: "It's because I look funny. Mommy likes funny looking people."
Faith: "No it wasn't"
Jon: "That's not why mommy married me? Then why did mommy marry me?"
Faith: "Because you smell!"
Jon and I laughed for quite some time after she said this.
Another funny conversation I had with Faith on Saturday-
Faith: "Mom, does it take a long time to get to Aunt Xandras?"
Me: "Yes Faith it does."
silence
Faith: "We should buy a faster car so we can get there faster."
First drivers ed lesson at 5 years old- PRICELESS!!!
Funny conversation with Logan (we were at Grandma Plumb's house and getting ready to leave)-
Me: "Logan where's your other shoe?"
Logan: "I don't know, I think the cat took it!"
Me: "The cat, why would Grandma's cat take your shoe?"
Logan: "Not Grandma's cat, the invisible cat."
Me: "Really? An invisible cat? Why did he take your shoe?"
Logan: "I don't know. He appeared, took my shoe, then disappeared. Maybe he wanted to wear it so he wouldn't get his feet wet."
We now blame the invisible cat for anything that goes missing.
I got out of the shower and found Faith, Logan, and Lexi coloring on the floor. Faith had even pulled out a page for Lexi to color.
Faith wrote this letter to Grandma Marlene. It says "I love Grandma" and she wrote Logan's, Lexi's, and her name all over it. She even drew a picture of the dog Tia that she used to have.

5 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Logically, Faith should be writing, because Brandon is and they are both in Kindergarten, but I can't believe she is that old. Your kids are soo cute. I can't wait to see them this weekend.

Recovery Guru said...

Your kids are to cute! I love hearing about the funny things that little ones say! Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

lol...that is AWESOME!! I now understand why he blames the cat for oh so many things...

Carl and Starla said...

So funny! I love how cute kids are!

Cassie said...

Ashley, your blog is absolutely darling! Your family is so cute. I love the funny things they say. Keep writing them down. Happy Thanksgiving.