Faith turned 4 yesterday but we celebrated on Saturday. We had a few people from Jon's work come over for cake and ice cream. Faith was really shy, she didn't even want to pose for the pictures, but she did enjoy herself.
Here's Faith baking her cake. I didn't have the energy to make her one like I did last year so I let her help me make just a regular box one. She loved it!
Faith got a Diego magna doodle from Wil and Sasha Fernandez
Jon got her two Betty Spaghetty dolls so Logan can play with her. She LOVES them!
Here she is blowing out her candles.
She also got a huge stuffed dog and giant sucker from Rob and Rachelle Snead. Also, she got a phone call from Grandma Marlene, Aunt Angela, and Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jody on her birthday. Thank you to everyone who called and everyone who gave her a present. She really did enjoy all the toys and phone calls. Happy Birthday Faith!
Here's some fun facts about Faith
- Her favortie color is purple.
- Her favorite food is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (with grape jam).
- Her favorite animal is a horse.
- Her favorite toy is her elephants.
- She knows facts about a variety animals and she can tell you what noises they make.
- She doesn't like to play by herself and gets upset when Logan won't play with her.
- She loves to go to church and just started in Sunbeams in January.
- She's learning all the letters of the alphabet and is starting to recognize them.
- Her favorite cartoon is Go Diego Go!
- Her favorite person is daddy.

5 comments:
How fun! Looks like she had a good b-day!
That is so cute. I love seeing her on her birthday. It is almost like we are there. I also loved the 10 things about her.
What a great update! It is fun to see pictures of the kids.
Happy Birthday Faith! It sounds like Faith and Kendra would get along really well. It sounded like she had a wonderful B-day.
I forgot to ask - what is a spaghetti doll? It sounds like fun.
Post a Comment